Lose internet connection frequently

Internet und Telefon gestört oder gar ganz ausgefallen? Speedprobleme, die nicht offensichtlich auf die verwendeten Geräte zurückzuführen sind? Dann ist dieses Forum genau richtig!
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln

Bitte gib bei der Erstellung eines Threads im Feld „Präfix“ an, ob du Kunde von Vodafone Kabel Deutschland („[VFKD]“), von Vodafone West („[VF West]“), von eazy („[eazy]“) oder von O2 über Kabel („[O2]“) bist.
Antworten
kyros77
Bundesland: Bayern

Lose internet connection frequently

Beitrag von kyros77 »

Hallo Everyone

I am sorry for the English language, but I cannot write in German yet, and since there is no English phone support I decided to write here in case you can help me.
I have a Vodafone Cable connection of 50 Mbps. I have the standard Vodafone router TG3442DE. The last 2 months my connection is going down too often.
I kept an eye on it and I realized that this is happening when I switch on my smart TV and sometimes when I switch it off. The only solution is to restart the router.
The last week, I lose connection even when I do not start my TV.
Does anyone have any recommendations about this problem? I work from home and loosing connection during a call or a presentation is pain... :(

Thank you!
SenfKabelHer
Kabelexperte

Re: Lose internet connection frequently

Beitrag von SenfKabelHer »

It's a crappy router, get yourself an AVM Fritzbox 6591 or rent the equivalent Home Box from Vodafone. That usually solves such LAN issues.
kyros77

Beitrag von kyros77 »

That is a quite expensive solution you suggest! :) Do you think that if I reset it will help?
Flole
Insider

Beitrag von Flole »

Which Firmware version does that TG3442 have? I suspect you're hitting a firmware bug there that's only been fixed recently in a version that hasn't been rolled out yet....
kyros77

Beitrag von kyros77 »

Looks like it was a router problem. I got from Vodafone a new Vodafone station free of charge and the problem is gone :)
Flole
Insider

Beitrag von Flole »

Is it the same model number or is it a different device now?
kyros77

Beitrag von kyros77 »

It the exact same Vodafone router only updated. Or at least this is what they said...
Antworten