Probleme mit der Internetverbindung (Red Internet 1000)

Der Platz für allgemeine Diskussionen zu Vodafone Kabel Deutschland und der Muttergesellschaft Vodafone, sofern sie nicht bereits durch andere Forenbereiche abgedeckt werden.
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln

Allgemeine Informationen zu Vodafone Kabel Deutschland findest du auch im Helpdesk.

Eröffnet in diesem Board bitte nur Threads, die mit dem Unternehmen Vodafone Kabel Deutschland und der Muttergesellschaft Vodafone allgemein zu tun haben. Für alle spezifischeren Themen nutzt bitte die entsprechenden Boards im Forum.
EAM
Bundesland: Bayern

Probleme mit der Internetverbindung (Red Internet 1000)

Beitrag von EAM »

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin ein neuer Kunde von Vodafone Kabel Deutschland. Kürzlich habe ich einen Red Internet 1000-Vertrag abgeschlossen. Von Anfang an habe ich Probleme mit der Internetverbindung wie Downstream- / Upstream-Geschwindigkeit und Ping-Spikes. Das Vodafone SpeedTest-Tool zeigt eine Download-Geschwindigkeit von 200-600 Mbit / s und eine Upload-Geschwindigkeit von 5-10 Mbit / s anstelle der angekündigten 1000/50 an. Alle Tests habe ich mit einem Laptop durchgeführt, der über eine Gigabit-Ethernet-Verbindung verbunden ist. Ich habe versucht, mich an den Support zu wenden. Leider spreche ich überhaupt kein Deutsch und niemand spricht dort Englisch (oder möchte nicht sprechen). :cry:

Ich frage mich, ob Kabel-Benutzer englischsprachig unterstützt werden oder wer mir bei meinen Problemen helfen kann.

Ich würde mich über jeden Rat freuen.

Vielen Dank.

Der obige Text ist maschinell ins Deutsche übersetzt.

----------------------------------------------

Hello Everybody,

I am a new Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer. Recently I’ve concluded a Red Internet 1000 contract. From the very beginning I am experiencing issues with internet connection like downstream/upstream speed and ping spikes. Vodafone SpeedTest tool is indicating 200-600 Mbit/s download and 5-10 Mbit/s upload speed instead of announced 1000/50. All test I did with laptop connected via gigabit wired Ethernet connection. I’ve tried to call to support, unfortunately I do not speak German at all, and nobody speaks English there (or does not want to speak).

I am wondering is there English-speaking support for Kabel users, or who can help me with my issues?

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
robert_s
Insider
Bundesland: Berlin

Re: Probleme mit der Internetverbindung (Red Internet 1000)

Beitrag von robert_s »

Please log in to your cable router and navigate to the DOCSIS Status page showing all downstream and upstream channels, take screenshots and post them here. Then we can see whether there is a signal issue with your connection (from your description it sounds very much like it).
Flole
Insider

Beitrag von Flole »

You can try to open a thread in the official forum, they should be able to speak English or use a translator. Same for using the contact form on the official Vodafone website (I'd prefer the official forum though).
EAM

Beitrag von EAM »

robert_s hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 20:14 Please log in to your cable router and navigate to the DOCSIS Status page showing all downstream and upstream channels, take screenshots and post them here. Then we can see whether there is a signal issue with your connection (from your description it sounds very much like it).
Hello,

Thanks for reply. Please find it below (linked picture).

[ externes Bild ]

Apart from speed issue, I noticed that my router might reboot several time per day.
robert_s
Insider

Beitrag von robert_s »

EAM hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:19 Thanks for reply. Please find it below (linked picture).
[ externes Bild ]
Not sure if this explains all the issues you are having, but you appear to have ingress from LTE (4G) disturbing your cable modem reception. How much of the cable network is under your control? If you live in a rented flat, you are limited to examining the cable connection between the cable outlet and your cable modem, switching cables, and possibly trying other cable outlets in your flat, if present. If you have access to the cable amplifier in the basement, try attaching your cable modem there and take another screenshot of the DOCSIS status page.

Look specifically at the MSE/SNR value for the channel at 794MHz. It is significantly lower than of the other 64-QAM downstream channels, which shows a problem there.
EAM

Beitrag von EAM »

robert_s hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:27
EAM hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:19 Thanks for reply. Please find it below (linked picture).
[ externes Bild ]
Not sure if this explains all the issues you are having, but you appear to have ingress from LTE (4G) disturbing your cable modem reception. How much of the cable network is under your control? If you live in a rented flat, you are limited to examining the cable connection between the cable outlet and your cable modem, switching cables, and possibly trying other cable outlets in your flat, if present. If you have access to the cable amplifier in the basement, try attaching your cable modem there and take another screenshot of the DOCSIS status page.

Look specifically at the MSE/SNR value for the channel at 794MHz. It is significantly lower than of the other 64-QAM downstream channels, which shows a problem there.
Indeed I live in rented flat, but I have access to all outlets in my apartment. As of now router is connected to data socket in outlet which has embedded splitter for Data/TV etc. Apart from coaxial outlets in the rooms, I have a dedicated rack (where usually WiFi routers are mounted) with data cable only. I can try to plug router there and then get a screenshots once again.
robert_s
Insider

Beitrag von robert_s »

EAM hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:44 I have a dedicated rack (where usually WiFi routers are mounted) with data cable only. I can try to plug router there and then get a screenshots once again.
Yes, please do.
EAM

Beitrag von EAM »

EAM hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:44
robert_s hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 21:27
[ externes Bild ]

Indeed I live in rented flat, but I have access to all outlets in my apartment. As of now router is connected to data socket in outlet which has embedded splitter for Data/TV etc. Apart from coaxial outlets in the rooms, I have a dedicated rack (where usually WiFi routers are mounted) with data cable only. I can try to plug router there and then get a screenshots once again.
Please find it below:

[ externes Bild ]
robert_s
Insider

Beitrag von robert_s »

EAM hat geschrieben: 16.07.2020, 22:07 Please find it below:
[ externes Bild ]
Still showing LTE ingress @794MHz. So try going to the official support forum:
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6ru ... tTVTelefon

Sign up there, create a new thread about the speed issues (add the Speedtest-ID from Tests you have done on https://speedtest.vodafone.de showing the problem) and mention that you seem to have LTE ingress at 794MHz. DO NOT post your customer ID or any personal data - a moderator (Vodafone support team member) should ask you for a PM with that information. It might take a couple of days, though.

Once you have created the thread there, please post a link to it here.
EAM

Beitrag von EAM »

Thanks for reply,

I've created the one: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6ru ... -p/2243497

Thanks for support!!!