cga4233de keine stabile Verbindung

Für alle Technik-Themen bezogen auf Internet und Telefonie, die weder AVM- noch Arris-/Technicolor-/Compal-/Sagemcom-/Hitron-Produkte betreffen. Speedprobleme werden hier lediglich thematisiert, wenn sie auf die verwendeten Geräte zurückzuführen sind (die nicht zu den o.g. Produkten zählen).
Forumsregeln
Forenregeln
besleen
Bundesland: Berlin

cga4233de keine stabile Verbindung

Beitrag von besleen »

I have CGA4233DE router and 200 Mbps connection. When I run the speed tests I have good results, however, the connection is not continuous all the time. Especially when I am having WhatsApp calls or skype meetings, the connection is lost for 3-4 seconds and then reestablished again. This happens so often that I can not really complete a call without getting mad. And it is not something about mz phone, everyone has the same issue who uses mi
When I raised a ticket, the Vodafone technician said that this router is good for TV but not for internet connection and he proposes me to use fritz box which I do not understand. If this modem (CGA4233DE) is good for TV streaming, it does not necessarily mean that it is bad for internet connection and I can not use my internet properly.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve the problem?
Does anyone have similiar problem?
thanks